Sunday, January 18, 2015

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for January 17th, 2015

Well.....January 18th is my birthday and if you are looking for me to mention that, yeah....I kind of forgot on that end. Anyway, as you will see with this Impact that there were some good things I liked about the show and there were some things I did not like about the show. Overall, both me and Mike gave this show a C+. We do like the new production things done like announcers in a booth or graphics (even though I made fun of one) or the next week's show is actually being promoted (both by the company and the channel). The things we didn't like were more on the end of results for two of the matches, disappointment in one match where these two guys have done way better, and some of the lighting. Mike also watched the TNA One Night Only show Turning Point and he gives his results on that as well.

Click Here To Listen

or...

No comments:

Post a Comment