Friday, August 2, 2013

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for August 1st, 2013 (Warning)

Sorry for this being a day late, we had some issues getting this working......but we have taken care of that. So as we now know by listening to this show, Mike will not be here for next week's show which will talk about the 8-8-13 Impact and the One Night Only: TNA 10 Reunion ppv that I saw the day after this episode was done. Also, I will also not be here in two weeks for the what I call August Impact Special (I refuse to call this Hardcore Justice) because of previous obligations (I have a ticket to see Rifftrax Live: Starship Troopers).  So the next time Mike and I will be doing this show together will be August 22, but we definitely will be having replacements for the two weeks either one of us will not be available for so you can rest easy knowing that on August 22, we will not have to do almost a whole month worth of shows in one episode.

As you can imagine, the subtitle of Warning involves the reveal of the online #August1Warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment