Friday, August 9, 2013

Seth & Ciara's Impact Implosion for August 8th, 2013

Mike could not be on the show this week because he was at an independent wrestling show and I don't fault him for that as I've always had the belief that being somewhere live is always better than watching an event on TV. Now the link will tell you that Mike's replacement was Angry Tensai, but that is false as he couldn't do it either so instead we have an old friend of mine from Ring The Bell, the lovely Ciara, as this week's replacement and oh boy, was this show fun. Now as you know, next week I will not be here so I will be replaced by someone else for next week's show, but I will still post that show so if you don't like my voice, don't worry.......you will have someone else filling in for me next week. But if you are okay with my voice, you will definitely love this show as we talk about all of the stuff that happened in TNA at One Night Only: TNA 10 Reunion and this week's Impact.

Also, there may be some changes in the future so we'll have to see what happens.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment