Monday, January 16, 2017

RIP Bandit

2007 - 2016

A few months after losing my first Monster Crap intern Cookie, I had a temporary intern who stayed with me (along with my sister-in-law and nephew while my brother was overseas (he was their dog)) from mid 2012 to early 2013 in Bandit. During my early days on Skype, he also served as my second avatar for me. Over the last few months, Bandit had grown dangerously thin and the cause of this is ultimately what we feared (and sort of knew he had) in cancer so today, my brother's family had to go to the vet to put him down after 8 1/2 years. He was always faithful and very protective of them as well as being one of the nicest dogs I have ever seen so at this time, my condolences to my brother and his family in the death of their trusted companion and temporary Monster Crap intern Bandit.


No comments:

Post a Comment