Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion - Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Lashley

Well.....once again, Impact is going to be less than 20 minutes. All I have to say for these very short Impact Implosions is, when TNA is hitting home runs, there isn't as much to talk about for us. I mean, how many ways can we say "Well, that was good." Once again, we got a great Impact and a great main event for it. Now, it may not be as liked in my mind as last week is like saying I like pizza more than spaghetti. Both are something I extremely like so it doesn't matter if I like one more than another. Angle vs. Lashley was awesome and was allowed to give the crowd reason to be invested in what happened. We had storyline progression with the Knockouts Title 3-Way and in probably the best moment of the night, Rockstar Spud became X-Division Champion. We had other stuff too like the Tag Team Title Ultimate X Match and more progress with Bram & Magnus.

Click Here To Listen

or watch on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment