Saturday, March 15, 2014

Monster Crap April 2014 Induction

Well, my vacation is on a short hiatus so I can give you the April Induction since I have heard through the grapevine that Seth is now starting the induction of Leprechaun 3. So because of that, I want you all to decide what terrible movie I should force-feed Seth for taking me out of vacation, even though I'm sure he had nothing to do with this. So here are the nominees.

Spider Woman: Death’s Web (2005)
A Not Known Thai Horror Film That Should Have Never Been Made For Many Reasons

Night of the Living Dead 3D (2006)
Night of The Living Dead Gets An Unneeded Remake (Because There Was Already A Good Remake Filmed)

Demonic Toys (1992)
They Want To Possess Your Fetuses………..No, That’s What They Really Want

Loch Ness Terror (2008)
More Like Loch Ness Crap

Countdown: The Sky’s On Fire (1999)
Just As Fun As Stepping On A Burning Bag Of Crap

Laserhawk (1997)
This Film’s Tagline Says “Today………It Continues”. Can It Not Continue……Please?

Bats: Human Harvest (2007)
Only Your Snores Will Escape

The Cyclops (1957)
I Don’t Even Need One Eye To Know This Movie Is Cheesy As Hell

Pumpkinhead: Ashes To Ashes (2006)
This Film Should Have Been Burned Before Release
Hellraiser: Hellseeker (2002)
Another Terrible Hellraiser Movie…But This Time, We Have Ashley Laurence Returning To The Series For One Film

Poll closes on Saturday, March 22 at 12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment