Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Impact Implosion for Nov. 17, 2016 - Jeff Hardy & Eddie Face DCC

Alright....this is the show from last week so we are finally caught up on Impact Implosion. Sorry about the wait....other people post the shows officially and I link them here. This was the last show for November since I will be away for Thanksgiving and next week's shows. I do have them DVRed so I will catch up with those shows when I get back and the next Impact Implosion recording should be in two weeks, where we will have to cover three shows and whatever news is going on with the zombie federation that is TNA. 

So....for this week's show, most of the show was not good and dragged at times. However, both Mike and I enjoyed the main event, were okay with the fatal four way, and liked the Fact of Life show again so it got a C. 

Click Here To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment