Friday, August 8, 2014

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for August 7th, 2014

Well, had been hyped for weeks, it happened.....I lost my voice during the show. Oh, and Dixie Carter went through a table, but my voice problems are more important.

Joking aside, this was a good Impact, but really not as good as last week. Kev (our usual producer) was not here as he had to take a friend to the hospital, but hopefully he will be here next week although I am not sure if Mike will be here.

Oh and we also talked about the strangely booked Xtravaganza 2, which considering they had nine matches on the show with only two hours of time so it shouldn't be very that many matches were rushed and some matches well, just did not work (I'm looking at you, Petey Williams vs. Tigre Uno).

So hopefully we will have a better show next week and hopefully I will not have vocal issues next week.

Click Here To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment