Friday, June 13, 2014

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for June 12th, 2014

After last week's god-awful episode of Impact, I came prepared with a six-pack of alcohol just in case this episode sucked the same. Well, it did suck, but thankfully not as bad as last week's episode which kept me to only two bottles (one for watching Impact and one for recapping it on Implosion) as I did have to wake up at 6 am and get to work at 8 am (work normally takes an hour to drive to so the other hour I can do preparations like take the dog out, shower, and eat breakfast). Anyway, I am soooo not looking forward to Slammiversary, despite there being some good matches on paper. We also talked about Brooke and Robbie E being on Amazing Race and Figure 4 Weekly's Bryan Alvarez giving up on TNA Impact.

Click Here To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment