Friday, August 31, 2012

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for August 30, 2012 (And Then There Were Five)

I would sincerely like to apologize for my pacing in doing this week's show. I don't know what happened, but there were plenty of times where I was lost (even with my notes). One thing I also forgot to mention is how tomorrow, I will be posting my 100th Monster Crap Induction with The Beast of Hollow Mountain and I have some thing planned for the future of these inductions. I am not going to say it is big because if I said that, you would probably be disappointed so I will say that I am adding something new. Anyway, this week's episode of Impact Implosion was okay. The wrestling for the most part was good, but there were only four matches in a two hour show and the rest seemed like a lot of filler. That's all I gotta say about that so enjoy the show.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment