Friday, August 24, 2012

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for August 23, 2012 (What The Hell?!!)

Well, I said that hopefully I would be using my computer this time. No such luck because my computer got the dreaded blue screen of death and it is back in the shop. Anyway, that does not matter because we gotta talk about this week's Impact show which was terrible. The Aces and Eights storyline is now a hot mess. The Gutcheck contestant, while having a good backstory, just looked like he is in NO WAY ready to even be considered for a TNA contract. The Pope is injured and for a reward TNA, makes sure he is in last place by giving the least deserving guy on the Bound For Glory Series a second win. People who competed in matches did not seem to even care about their spot in the series, which confuses me. The only ONLY good thing was the end of the Claire Lynch angle and they found even some way to make the conclusion a confusing carwreck.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment