Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ring the Bell for March 27, 2012

Hosts Frank Vaughn and Ciara are joined by Nickolye and Stevie J to preview ROH Showdown in the Sun, then in the second hour Seth Drakin will discuss Ring Ka King and give the TNA Spoilers to the Rescue, plus the whole cast will talk about the build to WrestleMania 28!

I was going to give my Wrestlemania predictions, but Skype screwed up so I was unable to air my picks so in case you are curious here they are.

1. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menuenos defeat Beth Phoenix & Eve
2. Team Johnny defeats Team Teddy, although I am actually hoping for the opposite because I want John Laurenitis off my TV
3. Randy Orton beats Kane per typical Randy Orton Mania Match
4. Big Show gains the IC Title from Cody Rhodes
5. Sheamus defeats Daniel Bryan to become World Champion
6. CM Punk defeats Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Title
7. Undertaker defeats HHH although I would not be shocked if this match somehow ends in a draw
8. John Cena turns heel and uses help to defeat The Rock

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment