Tuesday, November 29, 2022

RIP Albert Pyun


1953-2022

It is with great sadness to hear that on Saturday, beloved cult movie director Albert Pyun passed away at the age of 69. He had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (I can relate on that) and dementia, and I had heard a few times that he had not been doing well, so sadly I had a feeling this day was coming soon (either this year or next). But it is still sad to see someone with such a gift for just making fun movies being taken from us. 

While I have not done one of his movies yet (I will be rectifying that very soon by honoring him with an induction poll), I did induct a movie with one of the characters he originated. 

Yeah, He Directed The Original Dollman Movie And I Did It's Sequel Where He Fought The Demonic Toys. 

He will be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment