Sunday, December 13, 2020

RIP Tommy "Tiny" Lister

 

1958-2020

Once again, 2020 has sadly struck us again with another death that hurts me to my core. Three days ago, I received the unfortunate news (as many others did) that Tommy "Tiny" Lister sadly died at the age of 62. It is not completely known what he died of, but he had battled COVID-19 in the past and was again having COVID-19 symptoms before he was found dead (he was also a diabetic). Many of you know him for plenty of roles like Deebo in "Friday" & "Next Friday", Zeus in "No Holds Barred", The Galactic President in "The Fifth Element", among many, many other films. But we here at Monster Crap will always remember the two roles that were in films inducted into Monster Crap. 

Sadly, I Do Not Have A Picture Of Him As The Gas Station Attendant From "Santa's Slay" (Early Days Of Monster Crap Where I Didnt DVD Capture All My Induction Pictures). But I Do Have Him Looking Silly As Reginald Parker AKA Humvee In "Dracula 3000". 

He will be sorely missed. Rest In Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment