Friday, May 23, 2014

Seth & Mike's Impact Implosion for May 22nd, 2014

Unfortunately, I didn't like my Dixie voice on the final part when she was being nonchalant about telling EC3 to get the table.

But let's talk about this terrible episode that I may have given a D-, but thinking about it, I feel this show was an F. Never before have I seen a show where every match basically had a group beatdown on someone. This was just so bad that you have to laugh about how far this company has fallen. For a first show to highlight this new stable (which doesn't have an official name so Mike and I have basically called The New Nation (of Domination).

Oh and your world champion is the recipient of three beatdowns where he was left laying.

Pray to all that is holy that next week is better because as I have mentioned, they are copying what made me boycott WWE from September to late January (which only lasted a week before the boycott continued until WrestleMania). I really do not want to leave my co-host Mike Poulin to have to deal with this fledgling show all by himself, but I can't continue when you have shows like this.  

Click Here To Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment